- Opportunity Type
- Training - Classes
- Atlanta, GA
- May 6, 2020
- Jun 6, 2020
Virtual Classes During Quarantine!
COVID-19 Update: This course is now being offered as an online workshop until further notice due to the threat of COVID-19. Course dates will stay the same, and students will receive information regarding how to access their classes online after registration.
Financial Literacy 101 is a hands-on, three hour workshop for creative individuals who want to be more budget savvy and learn better financial stewardship for their projects and businesses. Participants will gain a greater understanding of:
- Basic budget and finance terminology & reporting
- Creating budget for creative projects or businesses around your goals
- Tools to help you get started and manage project finances
Upcoming Class: Friday, May 29 10:30AM – 1:30PM online via Zoom
Fundraising 101 is a three-hour workshop to help artists and arts organizations navigate tactics for raising funds in support of their art projects.
Friday, June 5, 2020 – 10:30 am – 1:30 pm online via Zoom
During this course, participants will have an opportunity to learn:
- Basic fundraising practices for artists
- Crowdfunding principles and common digital platforms
- Funder-informed tactics and a before-and-after look at grant seeking
- A wealth of support resources and tips
*$10 limited time pricing is for registration course date.