- Opportunity Type
- Calls for Artists
- Atlanta, GA
- Feb 27, 2020
- Apr 25, 2020
ART ON THE ATLANTA BELTLINE 2020: ARTISTS AND ARTS PROFESSIONALS
Please go to: https://beltline.org/rfps-and-rfqs/art-on-the-atlanta-beltline-2020-artists-and-arts-professionals/ For more information on how to apply and information sessions.
Art on the Atlanta BeltLine (AoAB) is seeking visual artists, performers, musicians, lecturers, and art historians (“Art Professional(s)”) at every stage of their careers to apply for our 2020-2021 exhibition season. Historic, environmental, cultural, functional, urban design, and/or aesthetic aspects of the Atlanta BeltLine are good starting points to consider for potential proposal submissions. Projects should be well-researched, well-planned, and feasible. Although not limited to the following examples, potential projects might include all or some of the following:
- Performance works of all kinds, including but not limited to street and travelling performers, parade, music, dance, theater, and performance art
- Utilization of fences or screening devices
- School or class projects
- Historical or didactic works
- Projects that promote exploration of Atlanta BeltLine trails
- Organizational collaborations
- Sculpture opportunities (please see separate call for submissions)
- Work that is reflective of the culture and history of Beltline neighborhoods, amplify local history, and elevates voices and narratives that have historically been marginalized.