- Opportunity Type
- Nebraska City, NE
- Feb 11, 2020
- Feb 28, 2020
The mission of the Kimmel Harding Nelson Center for the Arts is to support established and emerging writers, visual artists and composers by providing working and living environments that allow uninterrupted time for work, reflection and creative growth and to present and support arts-related programming that expands public awareness and appreciation of the arts.
Application deadlines are MARCH 1 and SEPTEMBER 1 annually.
- The March 1 deadline determines awards scheduled July – December of the same calendar year.
- The September 1 deadline determines awards scheduled January – June of the following calendar year.
Upcoming Session Dates:
- 2020 Session 2: July 6 – December 18, 2020 (application deadline March 2, 2020)
- 2021 Session 1: January 4 — June 18, 2021(application will open March 2020)
- 2021 Session 2: July 5 — December 17, 2021 (application will open September 2020)
When you indicate preferred dates in your application, be sure they fall within the session for which you are applying. If your schedule is flexible, you may note such in lieu of or in addition to exact dates in the application form.