- Opportunity Type
- Jobs - Part-Time
- Sandy Springs, GA
Group Fitness Instructor
AKT Perimeter is currently seeking passionate, energetic and motivating trainers to lead our high energy classes!
To be considered, please submit a cover letter, and fitness/training/dance resume. Auditions will be held February 23 from 12:00-3:00 and are invitation only after review of resume.
We are seeking highly motivated and dynamic Trainers, who are passionate about teaching and educating. The ideal candidate will have experience and expertise in at least one of the following: HIIT and strength interval training, dance, barre/toning, and Pilates methods. Must be able to efficiently explain and demonstrate exercises, provide modifications and progressions accordingly, and physically lead clients through our high-intensity, sweat-inducing classes! Positive, team-player attitude that can inspire our clients from the moment they walk in the door, all the way through their fitness journey. AKT offers the ability to teach multiple classes styles, studio membership, continuing education, and ability to grow in a supportive and fun environment!
- Love of boutique fitness is a must – professional dance resume is HIGHLY recommended
- Experience teaching group classes, and demonstrate effective group class instruction
- Charismatic, tenacious, positive, and motivational teaching style
- Punctual, reliable, and dedicated
- Desire to build a successful business in a fast-paced environment
- Professional, effective, and empathetic communication skills, with a focus on customer service
- Fitness certification preferred
- Must have current (or be willing to obtain) valid CPR/AED certification
- Provide signature, energetic AKT workouts pursuant to AKT standards
- Instruct clients using proper form, safe methods, and modifications
- Conduct private, semi-private, demo or other additional sessions as needed
- Be a motivating and inspiring force in the AKT Community
- Maintain a clean and orderly workout environment and assist with class setup
- Support studio growth by promoting retail, studio events, and classes
- Build class attendance and retain current clientele through professional interaction
- Talk with clients about their goals and introduce them to our membership sales and services
- Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Assist front desk and General Manager with studio tour, check in, and sales as needed
- Maintain strong, professional social media presence to increase class following
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- This position offers a very competitive compensation package, based on experience & performance
- Unlimited growth potential within the company
AKT INSTRUCTOR PROGRAM:
Once accepted into the AKT Certification Program, Trainees must be available for a mandatory training program in which they will learn the fundamentals of the AKT curriculum.
*Acceptance into the AKT Certification Program does not guarantee employment with the company.
Developed by Celebrity Trainer, Anna Kaiser, AKT is a prescription-based dance concept, deeply rooted in movement and positive energy. Fuel by positivity and a belief that movement has a powerful, lasting impact, AKT is for all body types and fitness levels. With this positivity and combination of personal training and movement-based technique, AKT empowers members to become stronger in their bodies, minds, and communities- and they have fun doing it!