- Opportunity Type
- Calls for Artists
- Atlanta, GA
Final days to submit for the 5th Annual Atlanta Musical Theatre Festival!
We know that starting your journey to Broadway is a tough one. Having and idea and seeing your name in lights is a tough journey and you can’t do it alone. We are here to help! Submit your musical and see if you are ready for our festival. Bring your story to life by putting yourself out there and submitting today!
Final days to submit for the 5th Annual Atlanta Musical Theatre Festival! The inaugural Festival in 2016 was a huge success, and the Festival has grown in each subsequent year. In total, AMTF has showcased 15 brand new musicals, over 13 days, exposing more than 2,000 patrons to these new works.
- 10 minutes or more of music material from an UNPRODUCED full-length musical
- Audio recording required in .mp3 format. (Basic recordings will be considered [iPhone, etc], but professional recordings are suggested.)
- Completed script required in PDF format
- 1-2 page synopsis of show in PDF format
- $25.oo submission fee (payable to The AMTF through PayPal only)
Submissions will close January 24th at 11:59pm