- Opportunity Type
- Roswell, GA
Open Application: NET/TEN Exchange Grants
Network of Ensemble Theaters
NET/TEN Exchange Grants build on and deepen existing relationships through shared activity and peer-to-peer learning.
- Grants range from $3,000 to $10,000, and require a 1:1 match
- Activities must occur in U.S.
- The lead applicant must be a NET member in the Ensemble category
Project partners are also named in the application—these partners are:
- U.S. based (or International partners from previously awarded and completed Travel grants only)
- In or outside of the city/region of the lead applicant
- Do not have to be NET members
- May be individual artists, other ensembles, non-profit organizations, experts from other fields, etc.; NET/TEN welcomes cross-sector and cross-discipline partnerships (i.e. collaborations outside the arts, or with arts disciplines or genres beyond your own)
Deadline to apply: January 14, 2020 at noon PT / 3pm ET
What can an Exchange Grant fund? Here are a few examples:
- Share rehearsals or exchange performance techniques, methodologies, or training exercises;
- Create a shared work or performance;
- Host a joint retreat with shared workshops and community building;
- Plan a series of administrative meetings to learn about ensemble consensus, board/staff structures, succession planning, and/or financial management.