- Opportunity Type
- Jobs - Full-Time
- Atlanta, GA
- Oct 29, 2019
- Nov 12, 2019
Sound Engineer - Buckhead Theatre
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
HOB Entertainment, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, offers exceptional club venues nationwide. House of Blues venues provide several genres of live music from Rock, Hip Hop, Country, Rock en Español, Blues, Jazz, Reggae and Pop. House of Blues venues are also known for their southern-style cuisine, juke-joint inspired atmosphere and the World Famous Gospel Brunch.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
- Responsible for ensuring the success of show and event productions by performing the technical aspects related to the show(s) Audio production. Assist in all aspects of stage operations, assist in all on-site A/V operations. While providing excellent professional service
- Performs the Load-in & Out of band equipment and rental equipment
- Set Up and Break down of Band and Event Equipment
- Cabling and patching / working together with the entire crew as a team
- Audio adjustments, maintaining safe audio levels. While providing a professional mix
- Audio Control Boards operation
- Oversee visiting audio techs, especially during shows.
- Responsible for Protecting /Maintenance and repair of Audio equipment
- Assist with Production throughout the House as needed
- Assist The Production Manager with the technical advance with Artists representatives
- Ensure proper care and handling of all House of Blues and rental audio equipment
- Interact with visiting production crews to ensure a successful show
- Distribute or create audio plans
- Oversee and operate systems pertaining to audio throughout the entire Venue
- Ensure Special Events audio needs are scheduled and met and executed with the utmost profession attitude
- Maintain a relationship with local & National Audio Vendors Maintenance and repair of sound, light and stage equipment
- May assist the Stage Manager with show passes
- Assist lighting crew with stands, microphones, cables, etc.
- Assist with Special Events operations
- 3 years minimum Tour and Stage Production experience.
- Experience in pro audio systems, stage lighting and basic video systems.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft applications
- Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- High School Diploma
- College Degree
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs
- Work in an environment with moderate to loud noise level