- Opportunity Type
- Jobs - Part-Time
- Atlanta, GA
- Oct 29, 2019
- Nov 12, 2019
Front of House Associates
FRONT OF HOUSE ASSOCIATES
Horizon Theatre Company is hiring part-time Front of House (FOH) Staff – seeking outgoing, detail-oriented people with daytime and evening availability to serve as box office/office assistants and house managers for performances. FOH staff may expect to work 1 to 4 shifts per week during our regular season and double the shifts during our holiday season. Please note: there are performances on Thanksgiving Eve, Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. All Horizon Staff is expected to work two of these performances. Pay is $10 per hour. Positions are available immediately with training.
- Provide great customer service while ensuring an enjoyable patron experience
- Sell tickets using Tessitura
- Supervise assistant house managers, apprentices, and ushers
- Maintain all patron areas of the facility
- Oversee concession sales and stocking
- Complete show reports
Please email a cover letter, resume, and 3 references to LaWanda Green, Operations Manager at email@example.com.