- Opportunity Type
- Training - Conferences
- Young Harris, GA
- Oct 9, 2019
- Nov 14, 2019
2019 Fall Conference - Layers: Creative Conversations and Collaborations
2019 Fall Conference at Young Harris College
November 14-17, 2019
Follow us on instagram: @gaeafallconference2019
All off campus events will be held at Brasstown Valley Resorts. Hotel options include Lake Chatuge Lodge, The Ridges Resorts and Holiday Inn Express Hiawasee. Reserve your room today as this is peak season and rooms will fill quickly.
ONLY THREE ROOMS LEFT AT BRASSTOWN VALLEY RESORTS!!! NO GUARANTEE THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE SPECIAL GAEA RATE! ACT NOW AND CALL 800-201-3205!
MUST BE A CURRENT GAEA MEMBER TO RECEIVE MEMBER BENEFITS
- Click on the Ticket tab to purchase a registration on Eventbrite. You need to create an Eventbrite account if you do not already have one.
- Please select if you are a member or non-member. We will verify your membership after you register. If you just renewed or joined GAEA, please save your membership email from NAEA. You can use that to verify your membership if you do not show up on our member list.
- After you purchase a registration ticket, you will receive emails from Eventbrite and Sched. The Sched email will have a link to the workshops. Please be patient as it might take a few hours to receive an email from Sched. If you don’t receive an email, please contact the conference organizers.
- Pick your workshops! Don’t forget to click on the meal events!
- There is no save button, but you can print out your itinerary and email it.
- If you are from a school system and you want to register multiple teachers at once, please fill out the form (see attachment below) and mail it, along with the purchase order or check, to our conference organizers. Once payment is received, you will get an email from the organizers with the workshop registration link.
- If you are an individual who needs to pay by check or purchase order, please fill out the form (see attachment below) and mail your registration in. Once payment is received, you will get an email from the organizers with the workshop registration link.
If you have any questions, please email the conference organizers. They will respond to your email within 24 hours. Remember, GAEA is a volunteer organization and our conference organizers are full-time teachers.