- Opportunity Type
- Calls for Artists
- Savannah, GA
Call for Artist Vendors: Savannah Holiday Market
Save the Date... Apply for a Spot!
Georgia Grown and its partner organizations are inviting you to participate in a spectacular selling opportunity in Savannah this holiday season. There has never been an event quite like this anywhere in the Savannah and it is sure to attract thousands of people ready to make purchases for the perfect holiday gifts. No event hosted by Georgia grown has had the level of promotion that this event will enjoy. So, remember, all interested vendors should apply as soon as possible as this event will be curated. Below is general information and a link to specific details and the application form. You will have an opportunity to decline participation later, if you wish to do so.
- When: Saturday, December 14, 2019 – noon to 7:00pm
- Where: Along the Savannah River in front of the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort and Spa, and the Savannah Convention Center
- Easy parking: Savannah Convention Center
- Admission fee: Public will donate new, unwrapped toy or $5.00 donation. Proceeds to be donated to the Empty Stocking Fund
- Types of vendors: Georgia Grown members, craftsman and artisan from throughout Georgia. Sampling encouraged. No prepared food, alcohol or food trucks at this event.
- Expected number of vendors: 60 to 100 +/- Due to the venue, prepared food, alcohol, and food trucks are excluded from this event.
- Why should you should participate: This event is designed to be the biggest annual Georgia Grown event and optimized for selling!
- This event will be curated: To have a well-rounded group of vendors and minimize competition of specific products, this event will be curated. Please apply ASAP. Link is below.
- To Book for Special Vendor Rate Offer- Georgia Grown vendors should contact Hotel direct @ 912-201-2048 and request the Vendor Rate offer for the Savannah Holiday Market. Or they can use the booking link at https://book.passkey.com/event/49963794/owner/3958/home
- Other events at Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort and Spa: Famous Annual Gingerbread House competition (Draws thousands). More to be announced.
- Expected attendance: Savannah draws many thousands of visitors every day (over 14 million visitors per year). This will be the most significant event and the highlight of the entire weekend in Savannah
- Event promotion: Visit Savannah will begin promotion of this event in September to a four to five hour drive market including, Macon, Atlanta, Charlotte, Charleston, and Jacksonville.
- Entertainment: A program of holiday entertainment and characters will be featured.
- Fee for booth space:$200 to $300
- Georgia Grown Member Discount: A $100 discount will be applied to paid Georgia Grown members. (If you are not a member or unsure if you are paid up to date, click here) Note: The discount on this one event covers the annual membership fee of most Georgia Grown members.
- Included in the fee: 10 x 10 booth space and tent canopy, promotion, and an amazing holiday venue (you bring your own table, chairs, and products) Electricity can be supplied to a booth for an additional fee of $85.
- Partners to Date: Georgia Grown, Visit Savannah, Savannah Area Tourism Leadership Council, Buy Local, Savannah, Savannah Downtown Business Association, Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort and Spa, Savannah Convention Center, Savannah Waterfront Association, The Savannah Harbor Foundation, The Savannah Morning News
CLICK HERE for more info and to Apply!