- Opportunity Type
- Calls for Artists
- Washington, DC
- Feb 21, 2019
- Mar 26, 2019
VSA Programs - Requests for Contract Proposals
The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts is seeking contract proposals from eligible and qualified contractors to perform the following VSA programs. Please follow the links to view each Request for Contract Proposals (RFP) for specific program details and to submit a proposal.
- VSA Arts Connect All - Professional Development Program
- VSA Arts Connect All - Workshop/Residency Program
- VSA Children's Visual Art Discovery Program
- VSA Playwright Discovery Program
- VSA TiLT Digital Storytelling Program
- VSA Museum Access for Kids Program
- VSA Performing Arts Access for Kids Program
- Rosemary Kennedy Initiative
- VSA EZ Program
These initiatives are Jean Kennedy Smith Arts and Disability Programs.
Eligible and qualified organizations are required to submit contract proposals via the attached Requests for Contract Proposals. Eligible organizations may submit proposals to a maximum of 2 (two) different 2019-2020 VSA Requests for Contract Proposals, but the Kennedy Center will issue a contract offer for no more than 1 (one) proposal per eligible organization.
Proposal Submission Deadline for the 2019-2020 contract cycle is March 27, 2019 at 11:59 pm (Eastern Daylight Time).
Notification: Selected recipients will be notified by June 30, 2019.